We reserve the right to alter the terms of this policy at any time. Your continued use of this website will indicate your agreement to such changes.
Information we collect
We may also collect certain information about you automatically when you use our website (using cookies or similar technologies), including information about your computer, software and IP address. This information enables us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns and store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise the website according to your individual interests and recognise you when you return to the website. This information may be stored and used for administrative and monitoring purposes, or to gather statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns (including through our use of Google Analytics).
How we use your information
We may use your information to:
- identify and contact you;
- verify your information;
- assess and respond to your enquiries and requests (if any);
- prevent and detect crime;
- process and administer details associated with your investment and service your requests from time to time;
- provide you with information about our funds and our other services from time to time;
- conduct market research and to understand how our service may be improved for you (including through our use of Google Analytics);
- keep you up to date with the operation and development of our website; and
- comply with any relevant law or regulation.
We may share your information:
- with (and, where appropriate, transfer it to) our group companies;
- as necessary to comply with any applicable law or regulation;- if we believe it is necessary to prevent imminent and serious harm to a person or property;
- with third parties who help us to offer and improve our services, such as those providing IT, web-design, technical, marketing and analytical services (including, through our use of Google Analytics, Google (please see here for more information on the data that Google may have access to)); and
- with such other parties and in any other way which does not identify you individually (including as part of an aggregated or anonymised dataset).
Our website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the personal information under our control. You acknowledge that although we exercise adequate care and security, there remains a risk that information transmitted over the internet and stored digitally may be intercepted or accessed by an unauthorised third party.
Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”)
We are conscious of our responsibilities as a "data controller" under the Data Protection Act 1998 and will ensure that the information we obtain and use will always be processed and transferred in compliance with all applicable data protection laws and regulation.
In accordance with the Act, you may have a right to access the personal data we hold about you. If you wish to obtain a copy of this information, please write to us or email us at the addresses given below enclosing your postal details. A fee of no more than the statutory amount may apply. Should there be any inaccuracies in the information of which you inform us, or of which we become aware, please let us know and it shall be promptly rectified by us.
If you have any questions regarding this policy or the information that we hold about you, please contact:
Montagu Private Equity LLP
2 More London Riverside