Galileo Global Education
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Paris, Galileo is Europe’s largest higher education group, in terms of both geographical spread and breadth of courses offered.
We invested in Galileo in 2020 as part of a consortium of institutional investors.
A Montagu Business
- Galileo has a resilient business model with a track record of weathering economic cycles
- It is differentiated through a large portfolio of established school brands, wide geographical presence and breadth of course offering
- A strong incumbent management team with a solid track record of achieving growth organically and through M&A
Becoming a global leader
We are supporting management to:
- Expand Galileo’s footprint in the online Higher Education through its digital and hybrid offering
- Further develop its onsite offering through organic expansion of the Group’s attractive brands
- Explore accretive acquisitions building on Galileo’s successful track record of identification, execution and integration